We hope you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We are reopening in line with Government advice as from Monday 8th June.
Following national guidelines, the first few weeks of reopening we will be prioritising appointments for our patients that are in need of immediate care. We have a list of patients who urgently require our help. If you have spoken to us during lockdown you will be on this list and we will be contacting you to organise an appointment.
Once we have addressed our patients urgent care needs we can then move to more routine treatments.
If you have had an appointment cancelled by our reception team during the pandemic, then please feel reassured that our reception team will be in touch with you to reschedule your appointment. Please bear with us whilst we organise our diary ready for you.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have a dedicated decontamination assistant and central sterilisation room in order to offer the highest standards of cross-infection and sterilisation procedures. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
In addition to our current procedures, we have added extra measures to ensure both your and our safety during this pandemic.
- Prior to appointments our reception team will communicate with you to ask some screening questions and explain how your visit will work.
- We are reducing the number of people allowed inside the practice. Please come alone to your appointment. If you require an escort they are free to come but must wait outside.
- Once you arrive outside the practice please call our reception team to let them know you are here, our reception team will ask you the same screening questions.
- They will unlock the front door and we will ask you to use the designated hand sanitiser.
- A team member will then guide you through into the practice.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To contact us, please call our reception team on 0116 2891317, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.smileessential.co.uk
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbours and friends.
Smile Essential Team